MYiHealth is a two-day conference taking place on September 20-21. The conferense is targeting healthcare and industry executives, policy makers and politicians, innovators, clinicians, patients and researchers. MYiHealth will feature world-class speakers, exciting seminars, discussions and much more.
MYiHealth will feature:
- World-class speakers such as Jamie Heywood (founder and CEO of PatientsLikeMe), Albert “Skip” Rizzo (Institute for Creative Technologies@USC), Jeroen Tas (CEO Connected Care & Health Informatics at Philips) and Mathias Uhlén (founder of the Protein Atlas at Royal Institute of Technology),
- Seminars on digitizing the human body, treatment decision support, data integrity, VR tech for patients and other challenging issues,
- Healthcare pros, start-up geeks, students, researchers, investors, business leaders and professors, all in one melting pot of knowledge and ideas,
- Participation by companies such as IBM, Google and Microsoft, and
- Workshops, panel discussions, impromptu meetings and heated debates.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about exact times, places, schedule and registration details will be published later but make sure to save the date today.